Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit - 1999-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra / MACH 1Types of Driving:Street, Drag, Pulling, AutocrossFeatures a carbon semi-metallic 6 puck sprung hub disc that has been the leading puck clutch in drivability, life and torque capacity. This unit is designed for street and race cars that require an aggressive but streetable engagement and high torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Also available in 3 puck configuration. Great for street, drag, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- Torque Capacity - 760ft lbs.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit
- Liberty Gear 26 Spline Input Shaft - Upgrade your weak stock 10 Spline shaft to a Liberty Gear 26 Spline Shaft to give your clutch more holding power.
- Aluminum Flywheel - Your choice of a Fidanza or SPEC Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel with replaceable steel insert.
- Low Pedal Requirement Option - Substantially reduces pedal requirement to near stock or lower levels, while providing the same high clamp load as our standard high clamp units
- TOB Sleeve - A High Quality 4340 Forged Steel TOB Retainer Sleeve. The Sleeve comes with a genuine Tremec transmission seal and O-Ring for a perfect fit. By installiing this piece you will boost the sturdiness and life of your transmission
- Pilot Bearing - The pilot bearing should be changed when you rebuild your engine ideally. It is a fairly expensive part but is extremely important in supporting the transmission.