Race gas quality fuel on pump gas! Increase your pump gas octane by 25 points and make more power efficiently with a cooler running motor! The Snow Performance Stage 1 Boost Cooler® water-methanol injection kit is available for all forced induction applications (supercharged/turbocharged) and uses a adjustable boost switch to inject a fixed amount of water-methanol into the system until boost goes below the switch set point. Proven to deliver 30-70 HP increases to all forced induction applications! This makes it a good choice for low to medium boost setups (1-15 PSI) looking for an octane enhancement and cooler intake charge. Activation can also be set up through any other user-chosen switch, such as a full throttle switch, nitrous switch, etc.
- Cooler Denser Air Charge
- Achieve 116 Octane Quality Fuel From Pump Gas
- Safely Run More Boost & Timing
- Cleans Engine Combustion Of Carbon Build Up
- Reduce Air Temperatures Greater and More Consistent Than Air to Air Intercooler
- Made in USA
- Nickel Plated Methanol Resistant Metal Fittings
- Industry Leading 300 PSI Pump For More Pressure Than The Competition
- Adjustable Boost Setting
- Level Sensor Upgrade and Red LED to Alert User of Low Level
- Green LED to Alert User When System is Injecting
- Your Choice of Red, Blue, or Black Methanol Resistant High Temp Nylon Tubing
- 2 Proprietary Hypersonic™ Nozzles For The Best Atomization on the Market
Whats In The Box:
- 300 PSI UHO (Ultra High Output) Pump
- 3 Quart Reservoir
- All Tubing Necessary for Installation
- 20' ¼ Inch High Temp Nylon Tubing
- 18" High Pressure Boost Line
- Adjustable Boost Switch (1-15 PSI)
- Pig Tail Harness
- Level Sensor Upgrade
- 1 Nozzle Holder/Check Valve Combo
- 2 Hyper-Sonic™ Nozzles
- Required Hardware Needed For Installation
- Snow Performance Running S Decal
- Comprehensive Instructions to Install on Any Forced Induction Vehicle
- Snow Performance 1-Year Warranty
How Does it Work?
The Stage 1 Boost Cooler® injects a fixed amount of water-methanol into the intake tract of the vehicle once boost reaches a certain point (can be adjusted 1-15 PSI). This fixed amount is controlled by what size nozzle is installed in the system and can be changed to match your HP & boost levels. When this finally atomized mixture enters the engine it does the following.
Reduces Air Inlet Temperatures
The boost cooler does just that. Cools boost! When the atomized water evaporates it takes away massive amounts of heat (as much as 100 degrees) giving you the coldest densest air charge possible.
Methanol is a slow burning high octane fuel. When mixed with water inside the combustion chamber it raises the effective octane of your fuel by 25 points when injecting a 50/50 mix of water/methanol. This means your 91 octane fuel now has the detonation control of 116 race gas!
Cleans & Removes Carbon Build Up
Direct injected and emission equipped vehicles will gather carbon build up on the engine over time. This carbon build up can rob performance and decrease the longevity of your vehicle. Water-methanol injection steam cleans the engine of this carbon build up and prevents it from happening in the first place.
Because you now have a colder denser air charge and high octane fuel you can now safely add boost/timing on your high performance vehicle for up to 20% HP gains!
Snow Performance Advantage
Robust, Easy To Use, U.S.A Made Controllers
All Snow Performance controllers are made right here in the U.S.A to ensure quality and craftsmanship. These controllers are tested to ISO 9001 standards before being packaged and sent to the customer. Snow Performance offers a wide range of controllers referencing boost, fuel injector pulse width, fuel pressure sensor voltage, frequency and voltage based mass air flow sensor and manifold absolute pressure sensors and is the only manufacture to offer true advanced 2D injection mapping and dual stage water-methanol delivery.
Award Winning 300 PSI UHO Pump
Although similar looking pumps exist they do not come with the handful of proprietary features that make the the Snow Performance 300 PSI UHO Pump the highest volume pump on the market.
- Dual Outlet EPDM Seals To Safely Achieve Greater Pressure Longer
- Proprietary Heat Dissipation Flange Runs Cooler Than Competition
- 100% Sealed and Potted For Added Reliability From Elements (No Sleeve Required)
- Added Internal Gaskets For Improved Reliability
- 300 PSI For Maximum Flow and Atomization Of Water-Methanol
- Fully Adjustable
- Internally Bypassed Pump For Smooth Constant Flow
- U.S.A Made and Tested
- Multiple Fitting Designs For Easy Connection To All Water-Methanol Line (1/4” Nylon Quick Connect, 3/8” Nylon Quick Connect, 3/8” NPT Braided Line Connection)
- Rubber Mounting Connections For Smooth Quiet Operation
- Less Amperage Draw Than Similar Looking Pumps
________________________Highest Atomizing Nozzles
The Snow Performance Hyper-Sonic™ nozzle is the worlds best selling, most advanced, and easiest to use water-meth nozzle. Constructed out of methanol resistant stainless steel/zinc, the patented Hyper-Sonic™ design spins the fluid to supersonic levels before forcing it through two venturi shaped orifices to create the "Hyper-Sonic™” micron droplet mist that has become the industry leader in water-methanol technology. Complete with a 80 micron filter, the Hyper-Sonic™ nozzle can be cleaned and re-used on any application. To unlock power hidden within your water-methanol injection system replace your nozzles with Hyper-Sonic™ nozzles today!
- Robust Methanol Resistant Stainless Steel/Zinc Construction (Not Methanol Corrosive Brass)
- Two Venturi Shaped Orifices To Create Hyper-sonic Fluid Atomization
- 80 Micron Removable Cleanable Filter
- 1/8"-27 NPT Threads
- Size of Nozzle Stamped On Nozzle
All Snow Performance injection systems come pigtail harnessed with positive lock connections or fully terminated with secure weather tight OEM wire terminals for a true plug & play installation for all water-methanol components (pump, solenoid, and controller).Integrated Check Valve/Low Level Sensor In Every System
All Snow Performance Injection Systems come standard with our proprietary low level sensor and nickel plated 100% methanol resistant Nozzle Holder/Internal Check Valve design to eliminate all anti reversion and to ensure constant prime for instant injection. Offering the highest cross sectional flow rate of any system on the market, this nozzle holder offers a 360 swiveling connection for a easy clean installation! Features:
- Robust Stainless Steel Internal Check Valve
- Nickel Plated Methanol Resistant Nozzle Holder
- (2) EPDM Seals
- 1/8" NPT Female Threads
- 360 Swiveling 90 Head
- 1/4" Quick Connect
- Snow Performance Decal