Spec Stage 3+ Clutch Kit - 1999-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra / MACH 1Types of Driving:Street, Drag, Pulling, AutocrossThe flagship stage for a high powered street or race car that requires a manageable and friendly engagement, the stage 3+ features a carbon semi-metallic full faced material that offers unparalleled life, friction co-efficient and drivability characteristics in one single package. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Great for street, drag, drift, autocross, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon semi-metallic friction material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit
- Torque Capacity - 850ft lbs.
- Liberty Gear 26 Spline Input Shaft - Upgrade your weak stock 10 Spline shaft to a Liberty Gear 26 Spline Shaft to give your clutch more holding power.
- Aluminum Flywheel - Your choice of a Fidanza or SPEC Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel with replaceable steel insert.
- Low Pedal Requirement Option - Substantially reduces pedal requirement to near stock or lower levels, while providing the same high clamp load as our standard high clamp units
- TOB Sleeve - A High Quality 4340 Forged Steel TOB Retainer Sleeve. The Sleeve comes with a genuine Tremec transmission seal and O-Ring for a perfect fit. By installiing this piece you will boost the sturdiness and life of your transmission
- Pilot Bearing - The pilot bearing should be changed when you rebuild your engine ideally. It is a fairly expensive part but is extremely important in supporting the transmission.