Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit - 1999-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra / MACH 1Types of Driving:Street, Drag, Pulling, AutocrossFeatures a full-metallic disc with the highest possible friction co-efficient. Street drivable but not street-friendly. The hub is solid 12-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. Best for extreme street and drag racing.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Full-metallic friction material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit
- Torque Capacity - 1008ft lbs.
- Liberty Gear 26 Spline Input Shaft - Upgrade your weak stock 10 Spline shaft to a Liberty Gear 26 Spline Shaft to give your clutch more holding power.
- Aluminum Flywheel - Your choice of a Fidanza or SPEC Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel with replaceable steel insert.
- Low Pedal Requirement Option - Substantially reduces pedal requirement to near stock or lower levels, while providing the same high clamp load as our standard high clamp units
- TOB Sleeve - A High Quality 4340 Forged Steel TOB Retainer Sleeve. The Sleeve comes with a genuine Tremec transmission seal and O-Ring for a perfect fit. By installiing this piece you will boost the sturdiness and life of your transmission
- Pilot Bearing - The pilot bearing should be changed when you rebuild your engine ideally. It is a fairly expensive part but is extremely important in supporting the transmission.