- Please check contents of your package IMMIDIATLY after recieving your box and contact LFP if anything is damaged or missing.
- Customer Has 30 Days to Review contents of package and contact LFP for missing or damaged parts. LFP is no longer responsible after 30 Days.
- Please Call 281-385-5339 or write us email@example.com to get authorization for a return.
- Returned Items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- LFP will only apply credit to the method of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Customer has 90 days from date of purchase to return new parts purchased from LFP, no Returns will not be accepted after 90 days.
- Exchanges can only be given for the following: Defective part you received; A warranty still under full coverage; A part damaged in shipping; A part sent in error.
- We will not ship a replacement part before receiving the returned part or proper tracking is given.
- We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries for shipped returns.
- We will not accept returns on a custom-made or special order parts.
- Any part returned will be subject to inspection to determine refund amount for merchandise and shipping costs. This amount may be less than original payment based on condition of return.
How to Return a Part if You Have Lost the Receipt Form
The shipment receipt contains the vital information needed to process a return. If you do not have any of the following information please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders Placed Over the Phone
- Call our Sales Team to retrieve a copy of your invoice if you do not have one. Sales Reciepts are emailed at the time of purchase.
- Circle the items you are returning
- Reason for return (please choose from the following):
- Damaged in shipping
- Defective product
- Warranty return
- Core return
- Wrong part sent
- Ordered wrong part