SPEC Stage 2+ clutch kits are designed for street, drag race, pulling, and autocross use. They feature a multi-friction disc in a full-faced configuration with carbon semi-metallic material on one side and Kevlar® on the other. Bridging the gap between SPEC Stage 2 and Stage 3 clutch kits, the 2+ offers drivability and engagement quality characteristic of the Stage 2, but with a 15 to 20 percent higher torque capacity. Hubs are double-sprung with spring cover reliefs for flexibility and heat-treated components for strength and durability.
Additional features of SPEC Stage 2+ clutch kits:
* High-clamp pressure plate
* Hybrid carbon-graphite and Kevlar® friction material
* High-torque sprung hub and disc assembly
* Bearing and tool kit included
* Also great for road racing, rally, and drifting
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.